domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2010

Día de Muertos CS

I gotta tell you, the CS weekend (29.10. - 2.11) was a total success!

29.10. First arrivals, (and so much laughs!)


30.10. Mojito - Party at Morelia.


Pátzcuaro, 1. 11.




Couchsurfers!

Free hugs 2.11. Pátzcuaro





Of course not all was perfection, but the main idea is getting to know people, have a good time and grow tolerance and understanding.

Highlights:

The mojito party was awesome (the mojitos not so much, haha). A mixture of countries and regions, and conversations to join.

Pretty impressive the offerings! Specially Cucuchucho. Hell I love being Mexican. It's amazing how warm people answer if you ask who are they waking for, and you may even get a fruit as a gift. And the flowers and candles! Unbelievable.

I got lost around three times in Pátzcuaro and surroundings (while driving). And... Yeah... I must be more careful with the reverse as well.

We met Renen from Israel who came all the way here just for Dead celebrations, but not only to witness as to set his own offering. He got flowers and candles and all. Wow.

We also met Hans from Austria who actually can handle mexican spicy food and loves it.

The Toluca CS crew and most of the foreigners were very amused by the prehispanic ball game, which I found way too extreme. I don't even want to think of what that fire ball would do to my hair :-S

Free hugging I still find reconforting :-) I do, I do!

I had so much fun and impressively little (or not at all sometimes) alcohol. - I love being me, everyone wanted what I was drinking, "I'd like what she's having, please", sorry guys! It's all in my system! -.

As community we learnt that... Not all the people come with the same scope and it is not up to us to change it. Also, if they want to share their time, experiences, stories, etc. They will and if not, well... not!!


This is the kind of thing I do and think I love life and living and somehow all the stuff that usually confuses me, goes away, at least for a bit. So... Happy and lucky me! :-)

* Pictures Courtesy of Elvira González M.

No hay comentarios: